Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SHARE THE LOVE

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I wanted to share the love. 


Over the next few days I will be posting, Pinning, and Tweeting pictures, quotes and videos of love. 


Share them with someone close to you.


Share the love.


A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother's love.” Thomas C. Haliburton
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”   ― Dr. Seuss
love quote,quotes,quote,quotes image,quotes picture,quote photo,sayings,quote about love http://www.womans-heaven.com/love-quote-81/
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land so true
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
Alfred Tennyson



No comments:

Post a Comment